These are nothing but exhibitions organized at various cities and countries and they are normally conducted by Industry so it can attract the specific consumers. This is an appropriate and most important approach for marketing as you can meet a lot of consumers at a single point. With the best promotion in place, attracting customers to the booth or to come and talk to you is comparatively easy.Our approaches to Trade Fairs are:
- Trade show displays
- Visiting trade shows
With the amount of trade shows attended globally, our team is an expert and knows well in detail on whats involved in attending a trade show. Being the cost effective way to target the consumers, of a particular geography or industry, we are confident on creating a brand as well as drive more sales.
- Identify the appropriate trade show
- Pre show check lists – banners, posters and materials
- Representation with proper code and ethics
- Interact closely with consumers and collect contacts/feedback
- Promote the product and generate enormous leads.
Trade Show Displays
This is not the best approach, as we only display advertisement and marketing materials in the shows. We do not have a booth or a stall where customers can stop for information. The customer will have to look at the advertisement and contact the concerned number or person for details.
- Identify the location for display of ad
- Design attractive posters with adequate information
- Receive calls and do the initial screening
- Shipping and handling of banner stands and marketing materials
- Custom exhibits per the market/show.
Visiting Trade Shows
This is only recommended when we would need to understand a particular market or industry. Our team with vast expertise can visit a particular trade show and gather as much information about the show, attendees, competition, market, approach etc and based on which you can plan your product positioning and marketing mix for future.
- Represent companies in trade shows
- Gather information from different booths
- Visit any trade fair globally
- Competitor analysis
- Analyze and recommendations for product launch
|Contact our Business Development Team to know more email@example.com|
|Email to a friend|
|Print this page|