Baggage allowance has become a critical factor in the current scenario. Airlines have started cutting down a lot on the free allowance and the same has increased their revenues too. To make it simpler a lot of airlines have started filing the baggage policy/rules in ATPCO directly.
When an airline files its policies in ATPCO’s Baggage Allowance and Charges, passengers can:
• Identify the types of bags that your airline accepts at no charge or for a fee
• Detail your free baggage rules, as well as any charges for excess, overweight, or oversized bags
• Vary your allowance and charges based on the passenger’s journey information, such as passenger or fare type, frequent flyer status, ticket data, or travel period
• Create custom baggage rules for your corporate travelers
• Define your baggage allowance and charges with a piece and/or weight system
• Set baggage charges based on a percentage of a fare, the number of additional pieces, or the amount of excess weight (by the kilogram or pound)
Additionally, as a Baggage Allowance and Charges data provider, these policies can be distributed to GDSs, online travel agencies, departure control and reservation systems, and other pricing engines through our hourly subscriptions, as well as our Baggage Calculator Integrated and Baggage Calculator Online products. We at Wizie are well experienced to handle all your baggage policy/rules.
|Contact our Business Development Team to know more email@example.com|
|Email to a friend|
|Print this page|